Tuesday. 14th October.
Listening to: It's all about you. By: Mcfly.
Event: Tomorrow is another big day.
Yay! Tomorrow i finally get to see Joreen again. I'm so happy man! Ha. Hmm, I'm going to pick her up from school which she don't even know and maybe getting a white rose for her if I'm able to fine one if that is. Muhaha! It's a surprise from me and I'm going to keep it. Opps! I say it out here. Haha. Nevermind. Maybe having movies together before dinner. Hope everything turns out right as Movies and follow up by a simple and romantic dinner i guess. May god bless me! Shall continue tomorrow. Got to turn in now if not i can wake up! Nights.
Did I ever tell you I’m better to have known you?
I don’t want to leave you with the shadow of a doubt
Did I ever give you the strength you’ve given me?
And how can I begin to make each moment mean the most so you will see
I never loved you more then I do today
Sometimes life just seems to get in the way.
Mood: Happy. : ]
12:50 AM